At the Metropolis:Lab we are constantly looking for talented people willing to join our projects. Our start-up environment is very open minded, we love to test and implement new ideas. Right now we are very focused on mobility projects, trying to improve citizen’s mobility in and out cities. If you think you are ready to enjoy your work and be part of our big family, we invite you to keep reading what we think it could be a good fit for our current needs 😊.
We are looking for a Mobile Developer specialized in iOS to join our team that will work on a day-to-day basis with our design and backend team to build scalable and solid products. We aim you to be curious and care about the little details that make apps delightful.
- Strong experience working with Swift.
- Experience working with RxSwift.
- Working knowledge of mobile architectures like MVVM, VIPER…
- Experience testing your code (snapshot, unit, integration…)
- Experience with Continuous Integration
- You have enough experience as a developer to stand your ground, be a self-starter, and know good (and bad) code and design when you see it.
- Experience with Agile & SCRUM
- You like to participate and collaborate in animated product discussions.
- You have a professional attitude, and appreciate hard-work on a relaxed atmosphere.
What we offer.
Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment. The opportunity of building an innovative product, with the opportunity to challenge yourself with a great competitive salary, cutting edge technologies, conference tickets, training, flexible working hours (and Friday afternoons off), great office location (just 5 minutes walk from the beach), snacks and food, fresh fruit, drinks, tea, coffee and juices, and interesting social benefits apart from salary.