At the Metropolis:Lab we are constantly looking for talented people willing to join our projects. Our start-up environment is very open minded, we love to test and implement new ideas. Right now we are very focused on mobility projects, trying to improve citizen’s mobility in and out cities. If you think you are ready to enjoy your work and be part of our big family, we invite you to keep reading what we think it could be a good fit for our current needs 😊.
As this is a junior position, we don’t require any experience, just that you understand or have some contact with code and have used mobile devices in an advanced user perspective.
A quick-learner mindset is a must in this position, since you’ll be learning from the lead QA and your developer colleagues and will need to apply that knowledge in a short time.
- Test mobile applications on android and iOS.
- Test our API.
- Write test cases.
- Learn about test automation (Appium).
- Interact with the developers, designers and product owners to deliver the best quality product possible as a team.
- Knowledge of english B2/C1.
- Willing to learn new things every day.
- No fear of the unknown.
- At ease with different platforms (MacOS, iOS, Android, Linux).
- Willing to work with different technologies every day.
- Knows how to find a solution for a problem using google and stackoverflow.
- Experience using gps location based apps on a daily basis.
- Love for beautifully designed apps and great user experience.
- There is no need for actual experience as a QA but must know what’s the role of the QA in a development team.
Nice to have.
- Knowledge of a programming language.
- Knowledge of agile.
- Knowledge of UI automation testing frameworks.
- Knowledge of command line interface.
What we offer.
Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment. The opportunity of building an innovative product, with the opportunity to challenge yourself with a great competitive salary, cutting edge technologies, conference tickets, training, flexible working hours (and Friday afternoons off), great office location (just 5 minutes walk from the beach), snacks and food, fresh fruit, drinks, tea, coffee and juices, and interesting social benefits apart from salary.