At the Metropolis:Lab we are constantly looking for talented people willing to join our projects. Our start-up environment is very open minded, we love to test and implement new ideas. Right now we are very focused on mobility projects, trying to improve citizen’s mobility in and out cities. If you think you are ready to enjoy your work and be part of our big family, we invite you to keep reading what we think it could be a good fit for our current needs 😊.
We want to strengthen our team adding another IOS developer. Our goal is to have app developers working on both platforms (IOS and Android), but this role is focused more on IOS.
- You love coding, learning, and working with top developers.
- You have enough experience as a developer to stand your ground, be a self-starter, and know good (and bad) code and design when you see it.
- You’d love to work using swift, reactive and functional programming. (better if you already love them)
- You like to participate and collaborate in animated product discussions.
- You have a professional attitude, and appreciate hard-work on a relaxed atmosphere.
Nice to have.
- You can work on Android, and even better, if you know kotlin
What we offer.
Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment. The opportunity of building an innovative product, with the opportunity to challenge yourself with a great competitive salary, cutting edge technologies, conference tickets, training, flexible working hours (and Friday afternoons off), great office location (just 5 minutes walk from the beach), snacks and food, fresh fruit, drinks, tea, coffee and juices, and interesting social benefits apart from salary.